The Book Bingo Reading Challenge is back! 📚📚📚 You can see this year’s sheet below, and they are available to collect in the library. ✌
How it works
- There are sixteen boxes in the grid
- Each one describes a different type of book
- The aim is to read as many of the different types of books that you can, but also to complete them in lines (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally)
- If you complete at least one line or more you will receive a certificate and prize at the end of the year
- The more you complete the better the certificate and prize!
- After each book you have read, fill the title in the relating box and bring it to the librarian to be signed.
- Only one box may be filled per book read
- For example, this years ‘One School One Book’ selection, The Weight of Water, could be placed in ‘a novel that deals with bullying’.
- You have until the end of the school year to complete as many boxes as you can (May 2016)
- Certificates are as follows:
1 Line – Bronze Cert
2 lines – Silver Cert
4 lines (whole grid) – Gold Cert
Take a look at OLS Library on Instagram at olslibrary
and Twitter @ourladyslibrary