Challenge yourself and diversify your reading in 2019 by playing Book Bingo! 📚📚📚
How it works:
- Pick up a Book Bingo sheet from the library
- There are sixteen boxes in the grid — each one describes a different type of book
- The aim is to read as many of the different types of books that you can, but also to complete them in lines (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). Click here for book suggestions.
- If you complete at least one line or more you will receive a certificate at the end of the year (1 line = Bronze certificate, 2 lines = Silver certificate, full house = Gold certificate)
- After each book you have read, fill the title in the relevant box and bring it to the librarian to be stamped
- Only one box may be filled per book read
- You have until the end of the school year to complete as many boxes as you can (May 2019)
- GOOD LUCK!
Take a look at OLS Library on Instagram at olslibrary
and Twitter @ourladyslibrary